Location : Chicago, IL
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create/Develop the next big thing for the insurance industry using low-code/no-code. Co-create scalable web applications and workflows with other engineers and business stakeholders through active participation in an agile development process, using mainly low-code platforms such as Salesforce, OutSystems, Mendix, Microsoft Power Apps, etc.
- Collaborate with technical colleagues to identify best-fit implementation for technical challenges.
- Independently propose and create solutions to improve our development processes and product quality by introducing new approaches, techniques, and implementations
- Perform or review systems analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging and documentation to ensure our solutions are tested, extensible, maintainable, secure and well-performant
- Introduce and improve automated testing capabilities as part of our SDLC
- Proactively review and test own work; provide peer-review work for others
- Effectively diagnose issues and provide prompt resolutions
- Deploy code changes to different testing and production environments
- Help introduce enhancements to the product in a proactive fashion
- Assist in back-end and API integration development using standard programming practices
Education : Bachelor's (Preferred)