IT infrastructure refers to the composite hardware, software, network resources and services required for the existence, operation and management of an enterprise IT environment. BYTECUBIT allows an organization/agencies to deliver IT solutions and services to its employees, partners and/or customers and is usually internal to an organization and deployed within owned facilities or on cloud.
BYTECUBIT plays a vital role in overall IT and IT-enabled operations. We can be used for internal business operations or for developing customer IT and business solutions.
Our IT infrastructure support and maintenance consists of the following components : –
- Hardware : Servers, computers, data centers, switches, hubs and routers, and other equipment
- Software : Enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), productivity applications and more
- Network : Network enablement, internet connectivity, firewall and security
- Liveware : Human users, such as network administrators (NA), developers, designers and end users with access to any IT appliance or service are also part of an IT infrastructure, specifically with the advent of user-centric IT service development
Help-desk & Customer Support
BYTECUBIT strongly recommends businesses and agencies to move towards the Managed Service Providers to handle elements of their IT needs as part of a collaborative partnership with the internal IT department, or as a full IT solution to substitute for a full-time onsite team.
Adopting to a managed services model improve your IT systems and the daily operations of your business. Some of the core services that we offer when we undertake your infrastructure and hardware support are :-
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
- 24x7x365 System Monitoring for Network, Storage, and Servers
- A Dedicated Network Administrator
- Software Patching, Maintenance and Backups
- Unlimited On-Site Support